We need a custom iPhone mobile app made.
The person that we need is someone who is very experienced in coding for iOS to create a mobile app that is rich in features, easy and intuitive to use, and very polished looking.
This custom app will have 9 screens (and perhaps up to 12 screens, depending on some UI-design considerations). The app will play 1 visual file (animation or embedded video) and dynamically mix 4 different audio streams (that we provide.). Each of the 4 streams will have individual settings including volume, default settings, and other parameters specific to the stream and persistent when set across sessions. One audio stream will allow the user to choose from either their own iTunes library or from a list of in-app (embedded) music that we provide. Each audio stream will have a separate screen for selecting/defining its unique content and may be individually toggled on or off. When the user presses play, a visual scene (animation or embedded video) will also play (which can be turned on or off). The application must support in-store purchases of additional (protected) content for one (or more?) of the streams and this content catalog should be expandable without modifications to the application. The app will also have a subscription service option which is defined in more detail in the specifications.
Here are the 9 Screens in the App (there may be up to 3 more screens, depending on UI design):
1 (opening screen with 3 – 5 second burst of Logo and sound sample).
1 (how to use this app).
4 (one for each of the 4 types of audio files).
1 (visual scene--either animation or embedded video).
1 (additional content purchase/download and subscription)
- Someone very experienced with programming iOS apps and submitting to App Store.
- Someone who excels in programming and also provides good UI design suggestions.
- Someone who has a portfolio with several apps successfully submitted to iTunes Store.
- Someone who has a high rating.
- Someone who will provide weekly reports of progress including all in-progress code.
- Someone who takes pride in their work and makes polished looking products.
- Someone interested in ongoing work with us to provide regular updates to the app.
- Someone who communicates well in English.
- iPhone 3, 4, 4S, 5, iPod Touch, & iPad.
- Documentation on management and tracking of in-app purchases and subscriptions
- Someone who also has experience designing Android apps for Google Play Store who can bring the iPhone app over to Android at a reasonable cost.
-Someone who can program the visual scene (animation or embedded video) This will be 3 minutes in length and will play as an option for the user along with the audio files when they are playing. The content of the visual scene will be a dynamically moving geometric pattern.
English, UI-design, Design, Basic, Objective-C, Cocoa, iPhone-app-development, experience in the use of the Store Kit API for in app purchase and delivery of new audio content and Subscription Management..
Here’s what we would like for you to do next:
- Please reply with examples of your previous work including any user interface or design examples you have done before. If we like your previous work, we will reply and give you more details. We prefer to be able to talk over Skype.
*** IMPORTANT when you reply start by typing the code words: SoundApp
This will show that you took the time to read the complete description instead of just replying to all new submissions like many people do!