We are about to launch a brand new software compilation and require the following graphic design to support our new product:
The software will be aimed at consumers with rudimentary computer skills and will be sold via electrical retail outlets across Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for a design house that can perform the following:
- Create a professional logo for our new company
- Create DVD Insert artwork for the software (no box yet)
- Create artwork to be printed on the actual DVD
- Create a website template (we can do the functional parts)
- Create a poster and print media template and style guide
The requirements for the work will be:
- Consistent branding across all printed and on-line media
- Branding must "pop" on the shelf
- Layouts must be clean and easy to place text on
You will more or less have a blank canvas for the project, I have no specific idea of how we would like the final products to look, but may provide suggestions as the project progresses...
- All artwork is to be supplied in either layered PSD or XCF formats
- Flash and shockwave cannot be used in website (static formats only)
- If the HTML for the website is supplied, it must be W3C compliant
Payment will be made in milestones:
- Payment 1 on completion of acceptable concepts
- Payment 2 on completion of logo, DVD insert and website template
- Payment 3 on completion of print media templates and style guide
Please supply previous work examples with your quote.