Before reading further, I am realistic, but in an ideal world require all criteria to be fulfilled BUT I strongly encourage you to clarify any details before bidding to avoid confusion.
All the pages I create used the CMS of Magento and need pages to be created using raw HTML without having to upload style sheets.
Part 1 – Creating a Mirror site in Magento
Part 2 – Support for Magento site
Part 1 – To create a “mirror site” like this one ([url removed, login to view]) – The same sort of site BUT without products or a shopping cart – purely an information site.
1. The mirror site will be hosted on a shared platform/CMS/backend with a current Magento site so will need to sort out a new template to suit the mirror of the mirror site.
2. How to launch the site and sort out domains, etc. – provide an information/guide to do this.
3. Transfer and layout content to look professional (20-30 pages – images and text in .jpeg and Word documents.
4. Re-programme a contact us form similar to the one of the mirror site.
5. The CMS editor/page creator for Magento is HTML and any scripts would need to be manually put on the HTML editor for that page.
Part 2 – To create simple step by step guides and support me in resolving the following issues with Magento.
A step by step guide either in text, or text and images to help me with the following:
1. Multiple selection of Attributes. [Is this possible? I know Magento was talking about this but is there a way this can be done?]
2. How do I use the watermark feature on the site? What image formats and types are required?
3. How do I edit and create bars/content for the left and right bars on the home page and the product pages. Eg: On the home page I want to potentially have the “Tag” box on the left of the site.
4. In product categories to create content under the product category pages BUT above the footer.
5. To remove a grey line/bar at the bottom of the site to make the footer subtle and create a new footer and set footer layout properly. (Links and text is already in it, just needs proper lay out.)
6. How to turn the newsletter sign-up box on and off.
7. How to create drop down boxes for the menu along the top of a site.
- Feedback is required to qualify
- Primary English speaking is preferred
- Portfolio of work
- Good eye for layout and design
Payment will be into escrow for each part and will be as follows:
40% - on rough (say 80% finished) eg: layouts done and site basically working completion of Part 1
30% - after snagging and design is finished of Part 1
30% - on completion of all of Part 2
22 freelancers are bidding on average $567 for this job
We have read and review all the detail requirements and confident to take up the [login to view URL] forward for your kind consideration on this project.
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in magento. Please view PMB about my developed magento sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj