Very simple updates/create content on 2 websites and a Drupal views argument fix.
- I have a collection of about 20 images that need to be resized into 2 formats. 1 small (thumbnail) and 1 large for the lightbox popup.
- These images need to be inserted into about 5 pages with description and price (details provided in word doc)
- Events page needs update with text
- Upload photos into a pre-configured Drupal content type. each node has a title, description, and several photos. no resizing of photos needed.
- Photos need to be downloaded from current site first.
- About 15 nodes need to be created with 3-8 photos in each;
- Need to enter image alt and title tags
- Drupal View needs to have the argument fixed for content type in part 1. I have several photo albums that are grouped in categories. For example, the cities are photo albums and the museum and arena are categories:
- New york
- New Delhi
The categories are in a select list (key|value) and are part of the content type.
I want 1 page that shows all the categories and then be able to select a category to view the photo albums in that category.
[url removed, login to view] (shows all the categories)
[url removed, login to view] (shows all the photo albums that are in the museum category with the title "Museum Photos")
[url removed, login to view]