We have the PSD, need someone to sliced it using CSS and minimum table. The web pages must be centred and needs to be CSS driven and having an option of making the pages fixed or relative width via the CSS file.
Altogether 6-pages, will need you to send a mock on one page, and re-slice all 6-pages when the final design is confirm. (so consider it as 7-pages)
(1) define container div for each section
(2) Menu rollover via CSS. We need code for flyouts for each region containing list or destinations (use dummy links for now)
(3) Separate tables into 3 section header, main content, footer. (Not CSS)
(4) Use css IDs to define width of table, and rest of properties.
(5) define body tag in css
(6) page must display properly on mozilla 1.6 and IE
(7) headings like "Destination of the week" needs to be defined in css not in tables. see [url removed, login to view] for some help
(8) define side borders for whole site (light gray);
do it in css first define ID for each of tables then give them border properties
(9) comment out your css so we know what style is used for what
Payment via ecrow only.
Please download file at [url removed, login to view], sliced it and post the result online for us to check.
MUST show your knowledge of CSS; Dont show your other link!!
Either send me any CSS that you did before OR do a mock based on my file!!!
I am willing to pay $10 just for a good mock...