* Logo Design
* Site Architecture
* User Interface Design
* Pixel Perfect HTML
PAGES AND FEATURES
* Home Page
- Landing page about the community -
- Page needs to have a generic layout that can fit multiple smaller communities - e.g. “San Jose Book Club”, “Master’s Golf Association”, “Video Game Traders of America”.
- Domain specific content - we will provide
- domain specific theme
- Ability to login using Facebook
- Primary Links
-- Dashboard, My Lists, Friends, Marketplace, Settings
- Stats box, Notifications, Workflow manager, recent activity feed (showing recent activity from user or user’s network. Dynamic (auto-refresh’s when new activity happens).
* My Lists
- Ability to manage 2 lists - Have List and Want List
- Ability to easily add items to each list - photo, description, price,rating, etc
- Ability to easily view items in my lists, 2 views: gallery view and list (table) view.
- Options on privacy levels - no one can view, everyone can view, only my network
- Ability to easily edit items
* Stuff Interaction/workflow management
- Ability to interact with other people and other people’s stuff is key to the design.
* View Stuff
- A ‘Marketplace’ section to view stuff on the network;
- Ability to browse network of people on the community, and see their stuff.
* Stuff Interaction
- Comment on other people’s stuff
- ‘Like’ other people’s stuff
- Request to borrow w/”Return by” date.
- Request to trade
- Make offer to buy
- Stuff owner
-- Respond to borrow, trade, offer requests
-- Make counter offers,
-- reply with comments and details about the transaction
-- Easily track status of items - e.g. borrowed by...;
- A non-logged in view - if an unknown user comes to the site, give them access to basic information - e.g. home page, marketplace - with access to stuff “Everyone can see”;
* Notifications - email, socials
* Ability to post to Facebook wall
* Ability to share on Twitter
* Ability to ‘like’
- support FourSquare type awards for various activities - e.g. “Added 10 items”, “Lent my first item”, “Returned all items on time”, etc.
- view my badges
- view my friend badges
- post to Twitter of Facebook
ACCOUNT AND SETTINGS
* When first logging in using Facebook login, prefill with Facebook info
* Support account info: name, email, password, shipping address info, etc
* Ability to set default privacy settings for items
* Change basic account information
28 freelancers are bidding on average $3699 for this job
We are Social Networkng Masters. Please accept our bid for your Social website UI project. Over 11 years We have been developing Social Networking, Real Estate, Ecommerce websites similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], More
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Ready to assign my team for this social networking website, kindly check private message for our previous and present experience in social networking portals and decide the best team (Totally custom solution) . Thanks