I have the domain names for a major international sports event. I am looking to expand existing web presence with:
1) A website covering a live sports event with remote "physical" webcam upload to the website for viewing by registered users. I have also arranged for onboard video footage to be transmitted to a receiver which will also provide additional video footage for live upload to the site, this will suit a "petrol head" and "speed freek"
2) A web sports channel with a portfolio that will show teams, individuals and participants in a variety of sports, this will suit a "sports addict"
3) I currently operate www.manxtreme.com.
4) I have developed a complettely recyclable surfboard (see: [url removed, login to view]) and I am looking for a auction room/ e -bay platform add on and full development of the site.
5) I am ideally looking for a programmer looking to create a long term business relationship and who is willing to work towards creating a significant web presence in the sports industry for a captive audience with high rewards and a successful outcome
6) I wont mess you around. Don't mess me around, sorry but you must have experience as this will require intensive work on multiple projects and I will want to see and verify previous work before proceeding
THIS IS A GREAT WEBSITE