I need a mapping simulation website using principally an HTML/JPEG image of an area.
1. The image will be partitioned on the page so that on clicking a certain region on the image , it redirects to another page which is the clicked area enlarged.
2. Under the expanded page will be information on the area like size, ownership information.
3. On the side of the page will be 2 buttons. One with a + sign and the other a - sign.
4. On clicking the + sign, it should load a page which simulates a magnified image of part of the original image.
5. When clicked again brings up a more magnified image of the first image.
6. Clicking the – button on the page in step 5 brings you to the page in step 5 and clicking the button in step 5 brings you back to the original page.
7. The original page should contain 3 active areas which when clicked shows information on the clicked area.
This just a small website for demo purposed and shouldn’t be the real thing.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $536 for this job
We can do your job with a high quality and looks. I own my own company webcore solution and I have many good developers along with me. I am ready to get this project from you .. Please check the PMB for the details