We are an established business with an established brand looking to unify our branding which has become fragmented across all of our communications materials.
We would like modifications to be made to many mediums to bring our brand to a unified design. We are happy with our logo and some other communications, but would like to have ALL our documents reflect a consistent design.
You will be provided with .eps and .psd artwork files of our current logo design.
We will also provide you with other branding that we like
You will need to help re-design or touch-up existing designs for the following mediums:
- Website (we are mostly happy with this at the moment, but it could do with some tweaking depending on your other work)
- Squeeze pages for website - we have an idea of what we want, but they need tweaking and design
- Blog - template needs touching up to integrate better with website
- Newsletter - have a design but inconsistent with other branding, needs tweaking to look similar i.e. colouring
- Information/marketing packs for clients - Have skeletons drawn up but need to be properly designed. 4x A4 pages designed from our drafts
- Ticketing system email styling - Can probably use the similar template as email newsletter but needs tweaking and one special heading drawn from our sketches
- Web portal - basic design elements need to be integrated there, we can do that but need elements to use
- Email signature - Not very important but would be nice to have similar to other branding
- Facebook landing page
- Powerpoint presentation template - have an existing one but needs a spruce up
We would like to have delivered:
- Consistent design for elements above
- Styling of elements on our website and in newsletter if needed
- 'Modular' design elements that we can use for future styling where needed
To apply for this job, you should provide:
- Past examples of design work
- Past examples of multiple design mediums in a similar capacity to this project
We would like the winning contractor to do ongoing work with us in the future.
Thanks, looking forward to your responses.