Have requirement for a web 2.0 website for a software product.
Very basic functionality, but the design needs to follow current web 2.0 design practices. Several samples can be provided. The site can be built in standard HTML or CMS system such as Drupal or Joomla. I actually prefer Joomla, but will accept a standard HTML site as I'm more concerned with the design versus technologies used.
Pages required are:
1) Home (nice clean web 2.0 design)
2) 4-5 Standard Content pages with graphics.
3) FAQ / Knowledge Base Section
4) Contact Us
**5) Blog - Using wordpress template that matches the overall theme of the site. (not required, but you can bid on it if you want)
** I will provide logos (but if you want to design a logo, I'm open for that), content, and images. You need to provide the design, perhaps clean up the images, create any necessary icons, color schemes, etc.
I will only respond and/or consider bids that contain the following:
1) Samples of your previous work with web 2.0 design.
2) Estimated start & delivery date.
3) Your firm is focused on design, and less on programming. (I want to talk to web design firms, not one that specializes in programming.)
It's very important that your team realizes I want a web 2.0 design. Please do not waste my time if you have not developed any web 2.0 sites and/or designs. This will be one of many projects if I can find a good firm to work with.