We are launching a new range of security devices and technology to help fight crime (business and personal), we are looking for some design concepts to help build a website, product packaging and collateral within the confines of the licensed branding (attached).
• Core Message: Helping Fight Crime
• Secondary Message: Approved products, cost saving, effective and the impact of crime
• Key Audiences: Businesses & Consumers
• Constraints: Existing Logo, colours and branding
• Core Products: Computer Locks, household locks & security, security software
• Website Objective: Instantly recognise and communicate that ‘CRIMESTOPPERS Safe & Secure’ products focus on helping fight crime, reduce the cost of crime and remove the fear of crime
Task: Propose mock-up designs and concepts that will enable you to win the template design project. We are not only interested in seeing what you have in your portfolio but will need to see an idea of what you would do for us to select the right partner. Please feel safe in sending us drafts, this project is in support of a charity and integrity is therefore crucial to our reputation.
• Future Tasks/Opportunities: E-marketing, Social Media developments, product packaging design and collateral documentation
We expect the successful bidder to propose a design against this introduction and brief however qualifying questions are welcome and will be answered to the best of our ability. Traditionally we have used WordPress as a platform but open to all ideas from a technical perspective.
6 freelancers are bidding on average £198 for this job
Hi, We are expert in designing and we have good team of graphic designers. We assure you for quality services. Please see our recent feedback. See pmb for more details. Regards,
we would love the opportunity to discuss your project with you in more detail and outline how we can help you. Please feel free to look round our site. [url removed, login to view]