Requirement is for a website that would fall into the fitness/model/trainer & blogging genre. Goal of the site is to promote myself as a model and a trainer while connecting with people and providing an outlet for my training and nutrition advice. Additionally, would like to explore ways of monetizing the site either through online training, e-books, or possibly ads so some form of PayPal or payment processing integration would be needed. Site is rather simple and would consist of:
1) Home Page
- Want something that will grab attention immediately so maybe a banner or something that will show a few different images. Some type of logo at the top maybe a banner with my pictures or something and a menu. Some text below that will be used for news and updates along with social media integration and a donate PayPal link.
- Mostly text bio of me that I will provide although a cool background image or filler image that integrates well would be required.
- Information on my training philosophy, certifications, and possibly information on training rates either online or in-person
- Standard blog...an add-on is fine to use but text, audio, and video should all be available options for posting
5) Photo Gallery
- Standard gallery separated by modeling, tear-sheets, fitness, and casual
- Form that will email me whatever text they enter
I will provide all the text content on the site. I will also provide all the images that should be used. I would like a website layout design, a simplistic logo, and all the pages created using either a custom background or filler images of me. Using a content management system such as WordPress for a template is acceptable and might be preferred so I can easily edit/update text or content as needed in the future. Image editing will be necessary for logo creation and in order to seamlessly integrate images with page layout/background. Site should look sleek, professional, and catchy NOT amateurish, cheesy, or unkempt.
65 freelancers are bidding on average $681 for this job
Dear Respected Client , Thank you for reading our bid proposal and considering it. Please take a look at our pmb for further details. Thanks and Regards, Team Properbounce.