• This is a new project to design and build a website for a new company that focuses on providing high-end strategic planning and decision-making software, and training and consulting services around that software.
• I have created the draft site hierarchy/wire diagram, and am now working on the text.
• The site will have ~30 pages, 10 each in English, Portuguese and Spanish. I will draft the English text, and would like a good marketing-oriented copywriter to help me tighten it and put it in the best marketing-ease. I will then have my translator translate it to Portuguese and Spanish.
• The site will need a color scheme that matches my logo, which is in development.
• The site will need a good flash introduction page that adds value, is clean and tells a good story. One concept (though not final) for the flash includes people meeting and working through a problem and then coming to a conclusion, a synthesis of their thoughts and actions to reach a best outcome.
• The site will need a few good photos of business people working, presenting, planning, deciding, meeting, etc.
• The site text will need to be configured to be edited in Adobe Contribute, which I own, so that I can easily update the content as my needs change.
• The site will need to be setup to optimize its penetration on search engines.
• Please provide CV for you/your company, including a few good examples of sites you have created, and two references.
• Some suggestions for technology include the following:
o Asp. Net Com C# for the interaction with the database
o HXTML for the graphical interface
o Flash for the animation.
o Ajax to control postbacks
o Database should be SQL Express or SQLSERVER (though I do not own a license)
• If this goes well I will likely have more work for you, including the need for a shopping cart.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $2487 for this job
Sir, Please see PMB for work executed and See our portfolio on [url removed, login to view] for more samples. Kind regards, Rohit nandan [url removed, login to view]
We like to show things exactly the way they are. We like to build images that are true and communicative, strong and global. Kindly check our PMB for more details.
FRAUD ALERT! The portfolio link posted by colorado (web media projects) is actually lifted from here: [url removed, login to view] Award at own risk.