Looking for an experienced web UI/graphics designer to create website design (XHTML).This is UI design is for a Social networking/Social dating site FOR YOUNG PEOPLE (AGE 18-30).
• The number of web pages to be designed: Between 12-15 (for e.g. Index, Register, Create profile, My Homepage, Groups homepage, My profile , Profile View, Events, Gifts, Advice, Content, How It Works, About Us, Feedback etc).
• LOGO design (i have initial concept of logo but open to new ideas). I also have initial concept for index page but open to new ideas. I will also provide set of colors to be used.
• Creation of images, icons or other elements for placement in pages. Also illustrations for index page. Use royalty-free images if picked from sites like sutterstock.
Note: After reviewing your bid and samples you have to PROVIDE A MOCKUP FOR INDEX PAGE AND BASED ON THAT I WILL ACCEPT THE BID. I will provide index page concept which you can use to create a sample mockup .
All pages need to follow the mentioned rules to be accepted:
• Fresh design and not using any template. Create associated logos, illustrations required for designing the pages. Only use royalty-free images.
• Crossbrowser Compatibility [IE7+, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari (windows)]
• W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict.
• Search Engine Optimized coding: Code in a semantic fashion, making sure that copy (text) is highly positioned in the code, and advertising or other less important content (from the search engine's perspective), is below it.
• Lightweight (strict) CSS coding : The CSS is not only W3C valid, but is Shorthand as well, meaning that the code is optimized for reduced selector use, file size, and advanced use of semantics.
• Tableless design: use table-less code, with table tags being used for tabular data only
• Use Design methodology used for faster upload of pages
• Web2.0 look and feel like tag clouds, rounded corners, text shadows, box shadows, gradients, sprites etc. Also Color scheme including accent color(s), call to action buttons, link text, hover treatment, etc
• Use relative font sizes by default in order to improve the accessibility of the pages.