SportzWars will be a place for sports fans to come together, follow matches, support their favourite teams and build up their profile to swear allegiance to the teams they follow.
Two pages need to be designed:
The home page needs to be able to display a list of matches. Matches are sorted by 3 parameters: Sport, League and Match. Matches have either 1 of the following attributes: Live, Upcoming and Previous. The league and sports section need to be displayed as a carousel. Each match needs to be displayed as a "battle card". A battle card, similar to a trump card, needs to give all the basic information about that match. The information includes:
1. The teams playing in that match
2. A visual depiction for that match
3. A colour depicting the sport and/or league (If a unique colour is used for each sport - only soccer and cricket are required for now, league can also be displayed as plain text)
4. If match is live then: Current Score, No. of people who are checked into that match, How hot is that match, Check-in button
5. If match is upcoming then: A text box to subscribe to emaill alerts for that match
6. If match is previous then: Final score, the no. of people who checked into that match, how hot was that match
The interaction page is the place where a user follows a match. This is the place that user will spend most of his time. The main sections on this page will be:
* Profile: To display the user's profile pic (100X100), his name and a couple of other details like his Favourite team, team he is supporting now, etc.
* Battles: To display 2 sections - battles that he is checked in to, battles that are live
* Live Score: a section that displays the current stats of the match - some innovative display techniques here would be highly desirable
* Interaction Area: a section where all the interaction happens. this will basically be a facebook wall type area. The differences would be:
o It would be a public wall so any msg posted by a user will be show up on everyones wall
o There would be system generated msgs as a part of the wall to display updates on scores and give information about special events like a goal in a soccer match, a boundary in a cricket match, etc.
o Each post would have some "reactions" associated with it - similar to the "like" button in FB
o Each post will have the capability for users to post replies on it, so, the need for a reply button or a text box to directly type the response
o A user can drag and drop a post on
* Friends selection Area: This will be the bottom of the page, a simple carousel strip to select a friend. User will have the capability to drag and drop a friend on the "throwing" area (described later)
* Hotness Area: This will reflect the hotness of the match based on proprietary algorithms. We are open to the display of the hotness and would need some options to do this. We have run test by using line graphs which track the hotness of the match over a period of time.
* Throwing Area: This will display some inventory (like tomatoes, bananas, empty bottles, etc.) that the user can throw on other users. Also, it will have a small area (kind of like Google Circles) where a user can drag either a post or a friend, then select an item to throw and "send" the throw. Once sent, the throw needs to show up on the screen of the other user (either the user whose post it was or the friend who was chosen). We need some ideas in this area too. This can either come as a splash on the screen or a splash on the profile pic of the user. More ideas are welcome.
1. Design should be clean and visually appealing
2. A major requirement is crisp graphics, which can be replicated in HTML without affecting page load performance
3. New concepts for visuals will be highly appreciated
We have attached some mock ups for better understanding. Also, please keep in mind that the final HTML will be done using HTML5 and a lot of JQuery.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $292 for this job
Hi We can start right now. Already done similar projects before. Quality job assured. Plz check pmb for details. Regards Quastech Solution Regards Sourav Quastech Software Pvt. Ltd.