I am looking for someone who is a very proficient technical writer and web-based solutions specialist all merged in one person. Please do not bid if your skill is lacking in any aspect mentioned.
I need a website usability report of 10-15 pages in MSWord. It must contain the essential parts of a technical report.I will tell you which site will be evaluated once I award the bid to you.
Specifically you need to address these salient points.
1. Design (How attractive and clear to a user the website is?)
2. Content (How easy to understand the content of the site is to a user?
3. What you like most about the site and why?
4. What you like least about the site?
5. How easy to use the site is to a user?
6. What specific things should be done to improve the site?
7. How quick is the page loading time of the site?
8. How it is to bid on the task?
9. How easy it is to understand to qualify as a seller?
10. How easy it is to post a task?
11. How easy MY CONNECT is to a user?
12. Identify anything that is missing in the site?
Note: Winning bidder should be willing to open an account in the site in order for him to know more about the site. He/she also has to post a project to answer the question relating to this. EVERYTHING's FREE here but must pass a simple online test first for free.
I am expecting the report to be delivered within two to three days after award of project. IMPORTANT: You will NOT be PAID if the report is substandard or will not pass the buyer's test of quality. There should be NO ERRORS of any [url removed, login to view] will be PAID ONLY UPON COMPLETION AND WITHIN SAID DEAD LINE. NO PAYMENT WILL BE MADE IF YOU WILL NOT BEAT THE DEADLINE.
But don't worry, you will be paid provided you meet the conditions.
Thank you very much!