We are looking for a Facebook developer to build our application. It is a simple application that once installed by the facebook user, will allow the user to:
- pick certain items from the user application home page, each of them having a photo / piece of media linked . These are filtered from a larger set of items ,based on a set of criteria linked to each of the users
- Choose from an associated set of texts / phrases / actions that relate to the item that was chosen
- Send the item and the text to one or more of his friends
- If the friend does not have the application installed, this notification will also prompt the friend to install the application
- Allow the user to create groups of other users and pool their items and actions, and send those to other friends
all of the interactions between the users should be available to them
We would insist that it needs to use python framework such as webapp, django or flask in this order of preference, and that you also need to do the HTML/CSS/Javscript for the application, although we could accept frameworks such as Bootstrap.
Rough process the app is meant to follow:
• App is installed after a user-to-user request , sent by one of the user friends
• App request for certain OpenGraph permissions (To be defined) to the user
• During installation, the app needs to make specific requests to OpenGraph and store the information on the application website/ datastore, (as per Facebook standard policy)
• Once installed, app should display to user from the canvas URL of the app
• When on the app FB home page , user will have a series of items (approx. consisting of:
o Photo/ illustration
o Some text (short) : item name
o Some text (long) : description of the item
• User will be able to pick one of those items and send (user-request) to one or more of his facebook friends.
• Once friend receives user-request, they can access their home page for the app (i.e URL canvas) and select an item to “reply” to the friend that issued the original notification. He can also choose to send this request to additional friends
• The Process is meant to continue, up to 10 notifications per user per day.