So, I messed up my website a bit.
I built a word press site and I thought, I did everything right. But, most of the pictures on my site don't show up in internet explorer. After a lot of research I found the the leading cause of pictures not showing up in IE is the fact that most of the pictures have upper case letters and spaces in the file name. On other browsers the pictures appear fine, but in IE, it looks like one big broken site. Please help.
There's roughly 150 pages and I need someone to go through all of the images on the site and rename all of the pictures with lowercase characters, as well as go through the media library and rename all of those as well. So that the pages show up fine in internet explorer.
This would take me hours to do, so if someone out there would like to do it, the winning bidder will have back end access to the site, and can complete this task on their own time. This should be super simple for someone that has the time.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $72 for this job
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding designs, increased flexibility, greater value in development, thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency.
My bid is for $30, and I understand what you need done. I have much experience in fixing website problems, and routine work like changing file names. Quality is assured, and will be done on time.