1. Remove/delete everything except the first table in each file.
2. Now remove the "<table ...>" line and the </table> for the remaining HTML. Now you will have a lot of table rows in the file.
3. I need these rows. But I only need 2000 LINES per file. So copy approx 2000 lines (making sure that the row code is complete and you're not cutting off the file before the last row ends) and paste them into a new file. Name this file 100.htm. (The next file would be [url removed, login to view] and so on).
4. Repeat the above for the whole file till it is finished.
5. Save all the partitioned files into a separate folder and move on to the next HTML file.
So if you understand the task above, you'll see I only want 19 large files partitioned/separated into different files, of each 2000 lines each making sure the HTML markup is not cut off anywhere.
This should be a quick job for someone who know what he is doing.
I need this within 10 hours of awarding the project.