SERIOUS, COMMITTED & EXPERT applicants only.
>> Please do not just copy/paste your resume template, i'm looking for applications that address my specific needs and criteria....<<
I'm looking to hire a personal Virtual Assistant to assist me with the building, amending and customisation of my new Wordpress Blog that is due to be launched early next year.
Please note that this blog is not a typical 'Template' blog. it is a very customised style and layout, so i need someone with an EXPERT knowledge in customising layouts and adapting elements to suit the site. The Blog site is for the 'Wedding Industry', therefore a keen eye for detail is needed.
Some examples of tasks will include, but not limited to:
1. Actively look for ways to improve SEO for my new site both on-page and off-page.
2. Create a custom 404 error page.
3. Create Custom Landing page with Lead Pages and Opt-in pages (eg, [url removed, login to view])
4. Be able to move menu options around and change text etc when needed.
5. Neatly adding in Affiliate Marketing thumbnails and links down the right hand side of page along with inputing affiliate 'links' into the backend of wordpress.
6. I have purchased a couple of domain-name variations and would like them all to point back to the main blog site. Current blog site needs to be changed over to a new domain name that is more search friendly.
7. Setup and customise "A-weber" for subscriber signups to newsletter (note: aweber account is already created and active, just need to install into wordpress.
8. require guidance on the customisation of a html high quality newsletter that will be sent to my subscribers. I have an example newsletter from a competitor that I would like to do something similar with.
9. Add useful apps into new Facebook Page to make posting easy and effective.
10. Ongoing assistance with entering full detailed and comprehensive meta tags, descriptions and alt text for all my page content. I have a strong goal to make all my images and videos rank highly on both google-images and YouTube. Have installed the plugin SEOPressor that I would like to continue with to help with onpage SEO.
11. Need to add in reliable social media icons and links (eg. Facebook, twitter, pinterest etc) that also look good and suit the theme of the page.
12. Set-up Google Analytics within the site so that i can observe and manage traffic.
13. Need to change the header/banner image on the current site.
14. I also need a good 'search' tool function on the site, so that people can easily find what they are looking for within the site.
15. plus more tasks as they arise.....
The successful applicant will need to have excellent english and communication skills and be available via skype to discuss details and progress of tasks. Shortlisted applicants (usually 3-4) will also be required to have a skype interview before a final appointed position is granted.
Task details and updates will be communicated via the project management software called Trello (via [url removed, login to view] it's free).
Successful applicant must note that due to other work committments, workload will be irregular and a guranteed weekly wage is not guaranteed. Tasks will be requested on a 'demand' only basis when they are needed so please do not mistake this job as an ongoing long term contract with guaranteed weekly income because I cannot guarantee additional work once the initial tasks has been completed. Fast and efficient work will be rewarded with bonus payments.
I would like each applicant to give a rough estimate of how many hours you think the above list might take you. I understand this is difficult to estimate, so i will not be locking anyone in to these estimates, and please feel free to give an estimate window that may include a variance factor of +/- 10hours etc. i will simply use these estimates as a rough guide to figure out budget.
And please include examples of experience with specific elements on a website that you have previously customised.