I am looking for a Adsense expert that can make a site that generates US$50 - US$100 or more per day. I would need your suggestion of the [url removed, login to view] show me some proof of similar work done earlier that makes at least $50 daily. If you are not capable to deliver such task you don't have to bid.
Points to be noted:
• MUST earn US$50 – US$100 per day
• Has to be Adsense optimized
Contain unique content with unique posts/articles for one year (1 article/week), meaning 50+ articles
• The traffic has to be 100% humans (No Bots, Paid Traffic, etc )
• Should work for at least 9 -12 months
• Additional post has to be unique
• You can choose the niche but no Adult, Pharmaceuticals, Violence or Gambling
• Must 100% adhere Google TOS
All copyrights will be assigned to me in writing. Must contain related images to niche topic. Design must be neat and optimised to attract people to click on the ads
Website can be from Wordpress or Blogger,Joomla.
I will provide the Adsense and a Google Analytics code to put into website. Just let me know what you need.
I will pay the amount of bid only AFTER I see constant income in my Adsense account. I will hold the payment for 30 days until this has been confirmed. SORRY - No partial payments! When conditions have been met successfully, you will be paid in full.
I will have the full ownership of the website.
Have to stress again - the website, traffic and ad clicks must be 100% within Adsense TOS. I cannot risk my Adsense account. TRAFFIC AND CLICKS MUST BE WHITE-HAT ONLY.
The bidder should consider the following points:
• Tell me how you aim to direct and increase traffic to the website.
• Show us the proof of income after 30 days of launching of website, day by day statics to be provided (Unique Visitor, Unique clicks, ad clicked, text-ads clicked)
• Show me some of your previous website/blogs that you already created (that must not be your own)
Only experienced bidders with a proven record will be considered.
Thanks for reading.
If Adsense account gets blocked you won't get paid.
I will hold the payment until I get the first payment out of Adsense.