This project is for product upload to our website and assist with small design features. Products vary is complexity and require attention to detail. I need someone to upload around 8000+ products to our new ecommerce site. Files will come in CSV format, or you will be given access to log in information in order to pull data and pictures from specific vendors. I will also ask that font adjustments (text, pictures, etc.) be made to existing site.
As mentioned, you may have to go to supplier’s website (I will supply any log in information needed) and get the details of each product and save images of each product one by one. Sample CSV file will be attached - Please refer to it before you read below instructions. I will provide instructions on how to enter information. Additional requests below:
1. Get the name of each product from supplier site.
2. Create product ID = name of the product typed in small case with dash instead of spaces in between
3. Page Title = Product name + SEO related keywords (total should not exceed 60 characters)
4. Write original - not copied - product description short 50-60 words.
5. Product URL would start with the name of my site and then would have previously created product ID
6. You would have to copy and save each product image from supplier
7. Get the price of each product.
8. Copy the size of the product - if not available on supplier site - can be researched on the net. For each product.
9. Create SEO friendly meta description and list of keywords (I will be able to provide some of this information).
If you have skills and experience please bid as soon as possible Request that chosen professional is able to finish the project in 2-3 days.
After successful completion of this job, follow on work will be consistent. I would like to partner with a professional that I can trust long-term.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $178 for this job
I would be honored to make your project. I have over 15 years in the web design field i recently created ocean bay restaurant site and would love to make yours. i am the best for the job