1. Front-end: dynamic and static contents
- Presentation of organisation
+ areas of activities
- Queries/Feedback sheet
- Industry News aggregator: content specific of keywords provided and related to organisation's activities
- RSS feeds
- RSS, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
- Photo gallery
- Video gallery
- User registration: access to dedicated services, ability for user to customize its own page to interact with office on services - web 2 interface and user ability to drag and drop snippets to customize page.
- Webminar ability with chat, voice and video
- Advertisement management module: posting advertisements, banners, etc.
- Content Management system:
+ template based for posting new pages/section: dynamic and static html pages
+ possibility to create whole new section of website
+ web gui for adding new contents, with links, images, etc.
+ User rights management: Editors, Administrators, etc.
- Contact management
- templates management
- Collaborative platform for organisation team: Intranet for sharing documents, etc.
- entire site backup, one-click system upgrade
3. What is the best CMS to customize for this? WordPress?
4. Server: Linux Fedora, Apache, MySQL, etc.
5. Note: CMS optimized for fast static and dynamic contents, text graphics and statistical data as well as search engine friendly.
6. Possibility of creating affiliates, sharing links, networking etc.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $616 for this job
Hi Have Gone through your requirement and understood, we are very sure that we can do your needs with your entire satisfaction. We have left a PMB for you plz feel free to have a look over there. Thnx JSI Team
Hello, We have read and understood your requirements for " Non-profit office website" we are Ready to star work today. Check pmb for details. Thank you