Financial website for users to manage their stock portfolio and read financial articles. We are looking for a site that is 50% blogging software and 50% stock portfolio. Please see attached dummy screens. We are looking for an organization that can deliver this quickly (less than 2 months) with a great design, IA, and maintainable code. If we are satisfied with your work, we will have no hesitation in establishing an ongoing working relationship, as this is the first phase of development.
1) Login / Forgot password
2) Admin Section to manage users / add users with welcome email
3) Demo Account with dummy data that resets every 24 hours
4) Multilingual Support. Will develop in English but ability to drop in different templates for other languages
5) Main Page with Overview of the Markets, Stocks, Commodities, Bonds
6) Stock Symbol/company search box
7) Overview page for the Stock Symbol:
• Date and time stamp along with appropriate delay time info
• Current Quote
• Previous Close
• Change in Dollars
• % Change ( with arrow/color code for up/down)
• Days high/low
• 52 week high/low
• daily average volume
• Market Capitalization
• Shares Outstanding
• P/E Ratio
• Dividend Yield
• Dividend Date
• Add to portfolio Button
8) Multiple Portfolio/Watch List Functionality:
• Show Open positions both long and short
• Keep Historical Transactions and loss/gain report
1) Must be developed in Ruby on Rails, recommend starting with Typo or Mephisto as base to cover the 50% blog.
2) Minimum three updates per week using email and skype. We have a public hosting company that we will provide you full access to for SVN and also to setup the production site that can be used for demos until the site is launched. We will be available to answer any development questions.
3) Must speak fluent English.
4) Only serious bidders.
5) Do not bother bidding if you cannot meet these requirements.
6) Please only contact us if you have demos available or links to other projects and testimonials you have done.
We are looking to keep the costs down at this stage, and we have done our research on related projects that have been advertised on various outsourcing sites. Once this project has been developed, you will need to relinquish all rights to every aspect of it. We would like to get stock quotes and charts using Google or Yahoo financial APIs so any previous experience with getting stock information is a big plus.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $2717 for this job
Hi, Kindly check your PMB for more details with our dynamic web programming samples including admin section and it may be you also require to control whole site from backend Thanks
We have group of professional in ruby on rails having 3+ year [url removed, login to view] are freelancing software development company,we have expertise people. Gives us opportunity to do this [url removed, login to view] PM
Hello, We have read the posting and would like develop as per your [url removed, login to view] check your private messages for more information about this project. I hope to assist you with it.