I want to hire at least three different bidders to EACH create two different blogger/blogspot blogs. I have done many of these myself, but I am hiring people because I want them to LOOK different from each other and different than the ones I have created in the past.
Pick a blogger template that is 980-1200 pixels wide and has THREE columns (left, middle right) including room for the following ad postions:
1. Skyscraper - The left column should be able to accommodate 160 pixel wide ad code (plus white space).
2. Rectangle - The right column should handle several stacked 300 pixel wide objects.
3. Top Leaderboard - At the top somewhere (above or below the menu), there should be room for a 728x90 leaderboard ad
4. Pushdown - There needs to be a module just below the menu for a 950 wide ad that expands downward (so it needs to push the rest of the site down).
5. Bottom Leaderboard - There needs to be room for a 728x90 leaderboard ad at the bottom of the site above the links at the bottom.
The design elements for the site would include:
1. An attractive logo for the domain name and a graphical header at the top indicative of the content (pictures, etc).
2. Menu near the top which will link to key content tags plus Home, About Us, and Video.
3. These standard blogger gadgets in left or right columns: Popular Posts, Search Box, Video Bar (with related youtube videos), Newsreel, Labels/Tabs, Blog Archive, Subscription Links, Recent Comments and Share It (but name these something different so the blog looks unique).
5. Create a favicon designed for the site title (initials, etc)
I have budgeted $40 for each blog, so your bid should be in the neighborhood of $60-100 for two blogs in order to be considered. I have 25 blogs to create, so I will probably pick several bidders to do two each, and then will hire the best of them to create more.
To be considered your bid MUST include:
1. Links to other blogger/blogspot blogs you have created (no first-timers)
2. A link to a 3col blogger template that you think will work for this
3. How long this will take you per blog once I give you the name of the blog
4. Optionally, links to other types of blogs you have created.
I am looking for a creative person who feels that they can do this without a lot of additional questions or instructions. I will NOT put more than 50% into escrow till the first site is approved. It is VERY important that ALL of your sites LOOK different, like they were created by different designers (ideally different templates). Also, I am willing to pay a small fee for a template if you recommend something great.
When I hire you, I will give you two domain names and show you some of my blogger blogs, but again, I want YOURS to be different than mine. Also, if I used some non-standard gadgets, I do NOT want you to repeat that -- I want ONLY standard blogger gadgets.
All bids are HIDDEN, so do not feel shy about including bid information with your bid (ie. don't make me look for a message).