Website title: GigaHosting
Company Slogan: To be defined
Company URL: [url removed, login to view]
This document will describe needed “pieces and places” to develop GigaHosting website.
GigaHosting will be a new Brazilian web hosting company.
The website will contain 4 sections, plus Privacy Polices and Terms and Conditions pages.
1. Start Page
This page will show to our customers the features plan resources like 1GB disk space (it is new in Brazil), 40GB of data transfer, PHP, MySQL, Antivirus and Anti-spam - our 99.9% uptime guarantee and, of course, the package low price and Buy link. We would like a space to a special offer (or a new product feature - like windows option in near future) and our "7 days free test drive" large icons. (Include these icons - Special Offer and Test Drive by default).
2. Plan Details (The Plan):
This section will show detailed plan resources, in a list, and plan prices (billing cycles).
3. FAQ and Support:
This section will contain a pre-sales FAQ (questions in top, questions bellow with anchors) and customer support link.
4. Order Form:
This order form need ask for domain name, billing cycle, and customer’s contact information.
What will we provide?
- Company’s logotype.
- Up front payment part (if asked by and agreed with chosen web designer).
- I will be available, via Internet, to solve doubts and approve samples.
- Translations phrases for what needs to be translated.
Web designer must provide us, in the end of project:
- Website image sources and fonts (including PSD or PNG with slices, and text fonts) from all website’s pages and sections.
- HTML sources of all website sections and pages.
- All web pages/sections must contain a link to buy now.
- All pages/sections must contain a link to online chat/contact form. This link will replace contact us section.
- The correct text/expressions (slogans, comments, text in images and titles) in Portuguese can be provided by us for each section being ended or everything in the end of project.
- All images with texts should be delivered us translated.
- Sections pure texts (HTML), like company overview or each plan resource, don’t need to be translated, but web designer needs to delivery us the text areas with a sample text that will be replaced with the Portuguese correct text by us after the end of project.
- Web designer is not responsible to programming or chooses a system for order form or FAQ section; they will be placed by us after the project ends.
- Perhaps web designer need send us the inputs and outputs screens of these systems.
© Send us the order form and the "Thank you" "Error" pages.
- Web designer should understand that our product (web hosting plan) is new and cheap in Brazil, then it must receive a big detach.
- The proposal of a simple and small site is just provide the necessary information to customer purchase. Then the buy link and live customer care icons must be always in customer eyes.
- We must have full rights to change and use the sent material.
- The website must be unique.
- The material provided cannot be resold or reused by web designer.
What we don’t demand, but would like:
- A XP look would be nice;
- We saw some web sites and templates based in shapes with curved edges, one following another. They look nice.
- A small control panel login link in the top-right side;
35 freelancers are bidding on average $341 for this job
Dear sir, we can do this, we have skilled programmers in our team, we assure you of quality work, have understood your requirements, pls contact us via pm
Dear Sir, I would love to do this project for your company. I will work very hard and make sure you get exaclty what you want. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.