Gobble Gobble mobile and website application project:
Objective: to build a mobile application similar to getpunchd: [url removed, login to view]
With a design like bitehunter:
[url removed, login to view]
** please download getpunchd mobile application on your phone to have a better understanding of the mobile app and please download bitehunter mobile application on your phone to have a better understanding of the design we want.
1. [url removed, login to view];v=J2aV1ezFQRE
2. [url removed, login to view];v=kw_fx2fhmXw
Please watch the relevant videos above to grasp what the application does. We want to create this app for the iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry platforms.
Components of Mobile Application: (What pages are required to be built for the Mobile Application?)
Please note the following image is a starting point for the application, there will be more pages to follow as the project progresses.
In the third iphone image above, the slider should have the following (will add more tabs when developers get started):
1. My Gobbles
a. This shows in list form all the restaurant’s the visitor has visited and received a QR Code stamp from.
2. Gobble Gobble!
a. This is the QR Code reader that will scan the retailers QR Code
List View and Individual Restaurant Page:
Application User Process: (THIS IS THE EXACT SAME PROCESS AS GETPUNCHD MOBILE APPLICATION)
1. Open application
2. Select restaurant name ( From map or list – ranked based on nearest to the users location)
3. Scan unique bar code at restaurant
4. Earn check mark
Retailer Process: (THIS IS THE EXACT SAME PROCESS AS [url removed, login to view])
1. Sign up with online website (Will Provide Website Name After The Programmer Has Been Selected)
2. Set- up Frequent Buyer promotion campaign
3. Receive Uniquely generated QR Code
4. Scan whenever customer with smart phone and app buys from store
Basically build this: [url removed, login to view]
[Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin]
[Posting of direct contact details is strictly prohibited and will get your account suspended]
1. Non-disclosure agreement must be signed
2. Unlimited revisions (within reason)
3. Minimum 6 months support for bug fixing and other changes etc
4. You understand that this document does not serve as the entire project but only a part of it to show the programmer what is required.
5. Revisions and additions to the application will be made throughout the course of the app development process (within reason)
WITHIN 2 MINUTES OF POSTING THIS PROJECT I RECIEVED THE FIRST BID. I AM SURE THE BIDDER DIDN;T EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE MATERIAL.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IN BIDDING ON THIS PROJECT SO YOU MUST ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. SUMMARIZE WHATS REQUIRED IN THIS PROJECT
2. DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPIERENCE IN SIMILAR PROJECT?
3. HOW MANY YEARS OF EXPIERENCE DO YOU OR YOUR TEAM HAS?
13 freelancers are bidding on average $2554 for this job
Hi, We are off shore based Smart Phone Applications/ Web development company working since 7 years. Please find the detailed bid in your PMB Thanks