I need someone to fix an OSCommerce website which has just been created by a freelancer but has not been completed to satisfaction. I need someone to look at the look and feel of the website and make it feel more classy and elegant as we are selling fine produce. There are layout problems, when more than 6 items are added to a category amongst several other issues. The main issues are listed below:
• Layout issues
• Ensuring sign-up and sign-up confirmations are properly finished.
• Some messages around the website need to be amended.
• Ensure payment gateways such as paypal are setup
• Look at look and feel to make more classy. I am up to suggestions.
• Please be fluent in English, so that you know what you are writing reads well
Finally, please take pride in what you do. I need to be able to do business. The previous employee has disappointed and many problems have arisen once the website content has been uploaded. I paid him a considerable amount so i cannot really afford to pay much for these requests.
Whoever, does win the bid and does a brilliant job will get much more work from this and many other projects.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in oscommerce. Please view PMB about my developed oscommerce sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj