I need a design for my new website that includes an overall design that all web pages will follow for consistency and professionalism. Please post your bid as a placeholder and I will send you the specs. Once the main design and layout is complete, all of the pages will fall into place.
1. Login page
2. View Main Tasks page (summary after login)
3. View Tasks Details page (details after clicking link that shows all aspects)
4. View User page (summary of users)
5. View Details of users (details after clicking user link)
6. View Email page (summary of emails)
7. View Details of emails (details after clicking email)
8. View Discussion page (summary of discussions)
9. View Details of discussions (details after clicking discussion)
10-13 Add Task; Add User; Add Email; Add Discussion
14-17 Edit Task; Edit User; Edit Email; Edit Discussion
18-25 Show view of when user expands/collapse; mouseover and icon appears
This design will be very table-like to show all summaries. I want to use heavy icons to represent functions like edit, delete, email, discussion, etc.
1. Use at least 1,000 pixels wide
2. No sidebar (use tabs, drop down menus, links at top, and icons at top for navigation)
3. Table-like but not necessarily use lines (you can if you want)
4. Lots of color (background separate from active area; rows separated; heavy borders; but very professional)
5. Try and use as many icons as you can to represent functions (mouseover will show function) - in some cases they will be hidden
6. This design needs to be smart how the main Task Record will be displayed (all other pages support this one record) - the main page after login is the summary of tasks but the last page shows the entire task in a well-defined layout that properly shows what the task is
1. I will receive all psd files and any other source files associated (perhaps another adobe program, photos, fonts, etc) where my programmer will slice into html (if you know how to slice that is a plus)
2. High-res jpgs of all pages and events (for example, the design calls for the task summary to be collapsed, but show what one or two tasks would look like when the task is expanded; also, perhaps you decide to use a popup, this will need to be a jpg or gif, too; Add Task; etc)
3. You will have 10-14 main pages (login (user/pass); main summary; main task; expanded; add task; edit task; add user; edit user; view user; add discussion; edit discussion; view discussion; add email; edit email; view email)
You will have 10-14 sub pages (mouseover the task summary; delete popup; numbers indicating how many discussions, emails, etc; )
I want to start and finish as soon as possible, please. If you want to submit a concept (not much just something you envision) to win the project then that will help me decide quicker because if I like it then I will pull the trigger immediately. If not, no problem, I do not expect you to.
As soon as you make a placeholder bid, I can send more private details.