We need clean tableless XHTML/CSS web pages created from 2 x .psd files.
Attached are two jpeg's:
1. One of the homepage; and
2. One of an inside page.
Bidders should include examples of well structured, W3C compliant
XHTML/CSS. The pages should be XHTML and CSS using DIV’s and not
tables (and XHTML 1.1 Strict compliant).
They should display and function the same in all browsers on both:
PC (IE 7+, Firefox 2+, Chrome, Opera); and
Mac Osx 10+ (Safari, Firefox and Chrome)
1. PSD's will be supplied to the winning bidder.
2. Final payment will not be made until the source code is tested in
each browser and the code has passed the XHTML validator.
3. Copyright will be ours.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS OF THIS PROJECT:
1. The pages must be fixed width.
2. The height should be a minimum, but be able to expand to fit more content.
3. h1 h2 etc tags must be used for headings not classes.
4. <p> tags must be used for body text and not classes.
5. there are Rollover states for menu items. (important! don't forget to do these!)
6. artwork will change slightly for project (logos, phone numbers and names will be added in etc)
67 freelancers are bidding on average $60 for this job
Clear with [url removed, login to view] have done so many similar kind of [url removed, login to view] will provide you the best quality in a nominal time [url removed, login to view] check your pm for the example links of our similar kind of job.
tableless, w3c valid and cross browser compatible xhtml/css expert here interested in taking up your project. Please check PM for my past works and other details.
I am expert in css/xhtml/html5 works and can provide you w3c validated, neat and clean tableless css code supporting with all [url removed, login to view] plz view my portfolio.
================= YOUR SEARCH END HERE, MASTER HAND IN XHTML+HTML+ CSS WITH VALID CODE+ TABLE LESS + ALL BROWSER COMPATIBLE & WITH ALL SEO TAG, FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CHECK PM! =================
Hello, I hv reviewed your description and interested to start. You are requested to check my PM for portfolio and client reviews to get an idea of my works & services. Thanks.