I'm interested in getting a web skin/theme designed (for a online based management solution) in photoshop and once agreed want it cut out to a HTML template with CSS/Div etc..
following are the requirements
1. Design in Photoshop
2. Similar design to the attached. - see the content in the RAR file
3. Skins for common controls:
* buttons - normal, mouseover, mousedown designs
* window skins - for popup windows and main window area
* tab windows - background skin (see attached content) + tab images etc..
* data grids
* tree view and list view controls
* a simple image based menu to go with the design
* other common controls
4. clearly defined colour scheme
5. PSD's should be easily changeable and slices should be clearly defined - so if we ever change the colour scheme we should be able to output a new template set of jpg's with minimum effort!
6. output the skin to CSS
7. create a template html page to show how the design works with all controls with CSS applied. use DIVs (NO TABLE TAGS PLEASE!)
8. Also require a common set of icons (ex: bulb - for Ideas, and two effects one greyed for inactive and one coloured for selected/active) - similar concept.
9. I like the MAC look and feel
10. skin is for a web based project
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY BID IF YOU UNDERSTAND CLEARLY WHAT THIS PROJECT IS ALL ABOUT AND MOST OF ALL YOU CAN DELIVER AS REQUIRED!!
The Project fees/money will be held with [url removed, login to view] and will only will be released at project completion!
Good luck bidding!
29 freelancers are bidding on average $154 for this job
I have designed many websites and converted them into HTML from PSD, AI etc in table or tableless. I can be a handy resource for you. Please check pmb. Thanks