We are currently looking for a freelancer to join our team as a Project Manager to handle overflow work.
We have an immediate project that needs a manager and a couple more in the immediate future if all goes well. We are hoping this will turn into a lasting relationship.
- Good communication skills and a desire to communicate
- Experience with managing web design projects of various shapes and sizes
- Someone looking for a long term relationship as a Project Manager in a growing web design firm
- Someone who speaks clear english and can speak to our clients when necessary
- Willing to work at an hourly rate and track hours for each project
Definite Duties Include:
- Taking over a project once the proposal has been approved and the requirements outlined. Dealing with designers and programmers to ensure project is on task and on budget.
- Communicating with clients in order to ensure they are satisfied and informed throughout the duration of the project.
Possible Duties: (depending on skills)
- Conceptualizing strategic plans for basic websites through website outlines, wireframes etc...
We use Intervals as a Project Management tool so you will be required to learn and use that.
Basically we're looking for someone to become our friend and join the team. Ideally in the future it could easily turn into steady work, depending on how business goes and our relationship develops.
For the sake of this job posting, we will focus on the immediate project we are in need of a Project Manager for.
The details are attached.
Please talk about your experience and provide a general idea of what your price would be to manage this project. You will not be held to this price as we will negotiate an hourly rate and you will be paid for the time you spend managing the project.