I have a school website made with dreamveawer and i'd like to use Joomla to manage it. The content of the website will not change, and if it does - I can change this. I have already done the following:
- installed the lastest Joomla
You will need to do the following:
- make a new template (W3C compliant), full div, no table.
- create section, categories, articles with old website
- no flash
- use css instead of html as possible
- enable SEO (url rewriting) and do redirection from all old urls to new urls
New website should be online only when is finished in order to not loose our viewers.
You have you show me what your other works, how much you would like, but please know that we are a small school and cannot afford much. The site has many layers, but needs to be condensed. I can assist with this
42 freelancers are bidding on average $375 for this job
Let us help you. We are web experts. It would be my pleasure, to have the chance to work with you. Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!. Many thanks! Check PMB for demo
Quality is the main thing that differs us from others. We have experience in this type of works. we know what a client wants and what will make us different from others. Please check PM for details