I'm creating a website which offer Virtual Private Networks to customers.
This is a fresh project and I'm looking for people to work together.
I'm a freelancer, like yourself, specializing on websites and linux administration.
I do realize that one person can do less, besides more people more fun.
What do I have for now:
- a domain name
- embryo website, bound to [url removed, login to view] payment system (ready to sell)
- linode VPS to host the website and to sell few first VPN accounts
- portable server-side configuration, which allow quickly deploy a new VPN server
I'm looking for a person(s) who will be in charge of HTML/CSS, SEO/Marketing or design.
Really, whatever you can do we can find a way how to cooperate and split profits then.
I am a php and linux geek, so people who can something else will be especially useful.
But, again, if you're a php programmer too we can code in pair and learn from each other.
This is a start-up project built from scratch, so don't expect instant profits.
Let's create it together and enjoy profits when it works.
When we will be ready to bulk sales, I'll find an investor to buy more servers.
You're welcome to PMB to chat.
I'm sure we will find a way to help each other.
Thank you all for bids.
Have extra information:
* the website is written using Symfony, you will need to know it if you want to do coding. No way to not use it, because (it's good) there is existing code for RADIUS
* we develop using git and github.com
* If you're going to sale/SEO be informed that you have to wait until website finished first
I will be out of town until end of the week. I will be back on Monday and respond to everyone.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $278 for this job
I am an experienced graphic designer and blogger/writer. I've done copy for websites and various other projects. I am also experienced in social network marketing.