ET B2B Shop
2. Agents Login and sales
3. Product price /categorie/stock filter
4. Discount for Review (NOT NEEDED FOR B2B)
5. Facebook (NOT NEEDED FOR B2B)
6. Online Help , Callback , Chat( Product help on each product page)
7. Automatic currency converter (Just as a tipp fort he customers)
8. Ticket System
10. Login / Logout
11. Fixes quantity
12. Out of stock product wait
13. Buy Xtem get the cheaper Y item for free
14. Todays Deal (Counter)
16. Daily Deal
19. Multilanguage function ( we provide the lanuage files and set them in the backend)
Here-under you will find the required information,
• System Specifications (Business Requirements):
◦ Please review the functional requirements document.
• Non-functional requirements:
◦ According to our understanding there are following additional non-functional requirements:
▪ Solution shall comply with existing services architecture, i.e. following aspects:
▪ Look-and-feel of the service User Interface (UI).
▪ Integration with ET-b2b Shop IT systems.
▪ Implementation project shall be reasonably cost-efficient and with short implementation schedule.
▪ Possibility of seamless migration of solution services to the ESB infrastructure.
▪ Solution shall be secure, i.e. strong authentication, support for logging and audit trail.
▪ Solution architecture shall enable sufficient availability to accommodate all possible request even during top load periods.
▪ The solution deployment architecture shall be compatible with requirements of ET-b2b Shop computing environment as services hosting platform.
◦ Consumers find a product of interest by visiting the website of the retailer directly. Once a particular product has been found on the web site of the seller, most online retailers use shopping cart software to allow the consumer to accumulate multiple items and to adjust quantities, by analogy with filling a physical shopping cart or basket in a conventional store. A "checkout" process follows (continuing the physical-store analogy) in which payment and delivery information is collected, if necessary. Some stores allow consumers to sign up for a permanent online account so that some or all of this information only needs to be entered once. The consumer often receives an e-mail confirmation once the transaction is complete. Less sophisticated stores may rely on consumers to phone or e-mail their orders (though credit card numbers are not accepted by e-mail, for security reasons).
• Application Architecture:
◦ Online shopping is the process consumers go through to purchase products or services over the Internet. The metaphor of an online catalog is also used, by analogy with mail order catalogs. All types of stores have retail web sites, including those that do and do not also have physical storefronts and paper catalogs. Online shopping is a type of electronic commerce used for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) transactions. System will be done as web application; Application that is accessed via web browser over a network such as the Internet. This application architecture gives the ability to update and maintain web applications without distributing and installing software on potentially lot of client computers is a key reason for their popularity, as is the inherent support for cross-platform compatibility. Browser applications typically require little or no disk space on the client, upgrade automatically with new features, integrate easily into other web procedures. We will provide many Web forms for work mechanisms (Retrieving and viewing data, Update stored data, Insert new data for further usage). Application language will be provided by English language
• Change Management:
26 freelancers are bidding on average $2811 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hello,We are Shopping / Ecommerce expert team and provide you all mentioned features for your site .Please check pmb for demo and for more [url removed, login to view]
Hi! We wish to express our interest in being associated with your project. Can you pay some time at my PM? I believe you would definitely like our stuffs. Regards, Roy. Team RTS
Hello Sir We are providing b2b solutions to our clients since 2003. We are ready to start your project, kindly give us a chance to serve you the best. Regards Viney Singla, E-PHP Scripts