I am building an ecommerce-site that needs a booking system. Right now I have been working with the content of the site, and is done when it comes to structure and text. I also have the basic html / css knowledge to create a nice looking website, so that is not the problem. The problems is that I need a booking system that integrates with PayPal. This will be the main functionality of the site, and it is important that it functions well. BUT: I will not use wordpress or other fixed solutions. I want to make a standard html / css site from bottom, where I integrate this booking calendar. I will try to explain what specifications I need:
1) Booking system needs to work through visible calendars on the site. Calendars showing one week at a time, with browsing available for past weeks and future weeks. Calendars must integrate into the design of the site.
2) Calendars needs to be able to show days and months in Norwegian language. Also needs to show time in European time (00-24; not am / pm).
3) It must be possible to have different calendars for different people offering services on the site. (One person has his own calendar, another person has his own)
4) Client sees free time slots on the calendars. Chooses free time-slot, and is presented with options (what service is wanted, and for how long).
5) These options must be editable for the admin.
6) Client chooses option, and the time slot is updated automatically. E.g: If client clicks 14:00, and chooses «english lesson, 45 mins), the time frame will be from 14:00 – 14:45 automatically.
7) Client is then taken to payment site. Payment through PayPal is wanted. I want the client to have as much confidentiality as possible during the booking. That is: He / she does not have to register at my site, only provide the information PayPal needs. He / she must however register phone number, so I can reach him / her.
8) Client does NOT receive e-mail confirmation of order from my site (e-mail from PayPal is of course ok), but admin receives phone number of client for possibility of contacting client
9) Client does NOT see details of other orders in the calendars. Can only see «free», «booked» and «unavailable». This is for confidentiality, customers do not get to know the names of other customers booking. Only admin knows this.
10) Calendar(s) is / are automatically updated as orders are received.
11) Admin(s) can control calendars, that means assign free slots, blacked-out slots and so on.
Looking forward to hearing from people who can provide a solution for this.