Independent contractor to develop a custom eCommerce application with iMIS integration. Temporary position.
A state level association that supports the legal profession. Online transactions primarily include three areas: publications, continuing education programs (streaming media, downloads, webinars, etc.), and event registration.
We are looking for a developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of a custom eCommerce application that tightly integrates with our association management application (iMIS).
- Review business requirements working with customer team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements.
- Work with customer team members to fix issues/bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Verifiable experience with iMIS association management application and eCommerce development
- 3+ years of relevant development experience
- Experience in Ektron CMS400 8.0 or greater is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
Formalized RFP for the project is attached.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $5643 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.