I need to make some changes to my zencart website. Particularly with the check-out process.
Here are the changes I need done:
1) on item details pages... move "add to cart" button so it's underneath quantity.
2) on shopping cart page... add the words "delete" to the column header and remove trashcan symbol.
3) on shopping cart page... change "update cart" button to a link instead.
4) on shopping cart page... remove "update cart" and "delete" button on the lower-right side of the screen. Replace with "Go to Checkout" button instead.
5) on shopping cart page... on the lower-left... remove "go to checkout" and "estimate shipping" link.
6) remove all orange dots next to all links on the site. (they should only be green links.)
7) make the category pages, "new products", and "all products" pages look exactly like the "specials" page - but with different products of course.
8) this is very important... mimic the checkout process of giftbaskets.com... (guest checkout is defaulted; first page is shipping and delivery information, second page is billing and payment; with the exact same fields and delivery options [except without the words fedex]; with gift message, ssl on all checkout pages, etc.)