Flag Monkey is a wholesaler and retailer of world flags and novelty flags. I have a half completed website which uses a template from NETO. I do not have the time to configure and manage all the product data and images required to complete this website so I am looking for someone to do this on my behalf. I also need someone to review my website for completeness and advise me on any missing pieces so I can focus on collecting the missing data. I think that if you know your way around websites, this is a simple project.
If you are interested in this kind of project, please let me know and I will advise the current website address for your review.
I require someone to:
1. Look at the current configuration and assess whether it is the best fit for Flag Monkey & it's flag products - I would like to review your recommendations and, if agreed, you will need to update the configuration accordingly.
2. Verify that the correct flag images have been assigned to each product - this will require a review of all the images uploaded so far checked back to a flag database to ensure the correct colours and design have been used.
3. Identify any missing images (both product images and banner/site images) and upload any new images obtained.
4. Assist with/correct any stock item errors on the website - each sku follows a set format and I may have made a few mistakes.
5. Obtain flag descriptions and a brief history for inclusion on each product page - upload to website. This section requires perfect English grammar and spelling. Data for this may be sourced from other websites as long as it is referenced correctly and appropriately on the Flag Monkey website.
6. I require two specialty configurations:
a) "Large Handwavers" must have a "no-stick" option with a related discount - I think this has been set up but I would like a review to see if it is the best way.
b) I would like to offer a "Free Desk Flag" with all Retail sales (Retail only, not Wholesale sales) of "Large Flags" and "Medium Flags". I will meet with Neto regarding the recommended configuration for this but will need you to complete the actual configuration on the website.
7. Configure the website for the shipping matrix - once again I will meet with Neto to learn the recommended method but will need you to review and update the website on my behalf.
8. I would like clear instructions written out on all the above once we have agreed upon the configuration.
9. Any other tasks and configurations required to take the website to go-live.
Nikki @ Flag Monkey
15 freelancers are bidding on average $661 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality.
You will find a fully customized elegant and outstanding design with all the features as required by [url removed, login to view] portfolio and samples attached.