Tempo (Aust) Pty Ltd are looking for a website developer for a coding quote, Specs below are listed as to what we need.
1. A section of the website where forms are presented (name, email, purchase date, registration card number, etc etc).
2. Customer enters their details on the website, click submit
3. Customer receives a confirmation of registration
4. Tempo Australia receives an email for customer registration
5. The CMS bridge will update the Salesforce with details entered by the customers.
After this process, obviously, internal administration will need to manage the leads via Sales Force, such as reminders etc...
Sales Force has the functionality to create custom fields, such as registration details, shop where the customer buys, etc, etc. These fields will be created prior creating the forms within the website.
As we will update our products and maps from time to time , we need to add/remove contents easily
we want a presentable, manageable and easy to use database, the purpose of this database is so we can filter out some categories by product, date of purchase, retailer (where customer bought), address, email, etc. By doing that, we can send mass email to certain customers only if there are any updates on software on particular products.
paypal, credit cards, 128-Bit SSL encrypted, we will give the details on e-merchant tool from NAB later.
Note: that we are only selling Maps online, not any products