eTail Solutions is a company committed to supporting large online retail websites with Australian service and support.
The company has an opening for a full time Magento eCommerce Developer to develop on the Magento platform (CE, Pro and Ent) for external clients who seek a full service online retail environment.
The role encompasses:
- Development of Magento based eCommerce websites
- Extension/upgrade of existing Magento based eCommerce websites
- Working with existing clients on current installs/upgrades
- Working with new clients along with the project manager to capture, specify, quote and pitch for new business
- Customer facing support for escalated care issues
- Some hardware service and support
- Some IT and PC support
Candidates will require a background in:
- Magento development
- PHP development
- MySQL database creation, support and maintenance
- Assisting the Unix dev team in Server hardware specification, procurement and maintenance
- Unix and Windows based operating systems
- The ability to adapt to the above role requirements quickly but in a methodical manner.
The candidate will answer directly to the General Manager and members of senior management.
This role is flexible in both working location and hours. The main office location is in Fortitude Valley but working from home/remotely is also included as part of this role. You will be required to have easy access to a broadband connection for off-site work.
- Ongoing training and support offered
- Competitive renumeration package
- Flexible working environment and start times
- Small, friendly team who work and socialise together
- Young management team who work in the business and are connected to the day to day running of the business with a view to mentoring and promotion of our valued staff
NOTE: This role is for a permanent in house, on-site role in our Brisbane offices. Overseas and interstate applicants need not apply.
67 freelancers are bidding on average $5985 for this job
ArrowHiTech is company experts in developing Magento, Wordpress,Joomla, Drupal... With 5 years experiences, we will bring 100% satisfied for you. Can you view PMB to view our demos and reply to us? Thanks a lot!
Hi,Interested to be a part of your [url removed, login to view] vast knowledge in any edition of Magento and already worked on a complex project valued more than AUD [url removed, login to view] check PM for [url removed, login to view],Bryce