We are looking for a magento specialist to implement an eCommerce store for us. Although we have other ecommerce sites, this is our first venture into Magento.
We will be using the Fortis theme which mostly meets our needs. Within this, we will require you to implement quite a few extensions that we need that we have identified. We will buy and supply you the paid ones and you can download the free ones. All must be implemented with user testing to ensure functionality works and no conflicts/bugs.
We are happy with the Fortis theme structure, but if you can make some changes to the look of the theme, that is a bonus. i.e making it more attractive with use of colour and graphics. We would prefer to adapt a more lively upmarket theme like this [url removed, login to view]
The most challenging aspect will be the implementation of the registration. Basically, this is a membership site where if you want to buy, you need to purchase an annual membership (paid online or offline...i.e direct to bank).
- They should be able to select what kind of customer they are eg Small business, large business, college etc. We will supply you with the registration data we need. Mainly it will be the standard fields.
- The customer should be able to enter all the relevent information and proceed. We need to check the account registration before we make it live.
- Once they are registered, they can buy online or choose to pay direct into our bank (Give them the option on checkout)
- Obviously all this will be recorded within their account section
- They should be emailed automatically when their annual subscription is about to run out and we should be able to view data as a business team.
- There is a similar extension in the Magento connect store but it will need some alteration if you choose to go down that route.
Aside from the specific register/subscribe -> buy model, it is pretty much a standard ecommerce shop.
We will require you to upload to our hosting and ensure it is speed optimised with no bugs or errors.
We only want to deal with experienced professionals. Please contact us with a customised email outling your portfolio, skills and thoughts on what we can achieve.
Please keep your bid realistic, we will not entertain fantasy numbers as we are very familiar with this process. We have a 2 week deadline once we choose a bidder, please do not bid if you cannot comply with this.
50 freelancers are bidding on average $859 for this job
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Best Regards,
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.