We need a developer with excellent knowledge and experience of the Magento platform to complete the following:
- Build a new eCommerce website by using sets of psd's that we have had designed (our website is called "Modern Outdoor Living" ([url removed, login to view]).
- The developer will be coding the new theme and site into an existing platform (Magento ver. 220.127.116.11 that we use for one other e-commerce site that uses the Magento Site ID of 1. The developer will need to ensure that our new Modern Outdoor Living site will carry a Magento Site ID of 2.)
- We will be using products for our new site from the site already on the platform (we will re-write texts for SEO purposes), but we will require our new site to be fully linked in to the platform for us to be able to link everything (such as products, orders, customers, invoices, etc).
- The developer will be required to set up Magento for our new site using our existing platform, as mentioned above. Server space for the new site will be provided at our end.
- The developer will be required to slice up 4 .psd templates to build the new theme for our site. These 4 .psd templates consist of:
1) Homepage: Consists of category buttons and a jQuery feature that rotates our featured images/banners every 4-5 sections. Please see the sample of our homepage attached.
2) CMS Page (blank page) for pages such as: About Us, Delivery Information, Terms and Conditions, etc
3) Product Detail Page: Where we will list our individual products. This page will have three tabs (Description, Dimensions, Delivery). The developer will be required to code in two new boxes into our Admin grid in the back end so that we can write individual pieces of texts for the Dimensions and Delivery tabs on every product, and they need to be configurable for every different product we have linked to the new site.
4) Category Page: To be used to list our sub-categories and also individual products.
- The developer will be required to install our bespoke "SEO Plug in" which we will have on every category page, sub-category page and individual product detail pages. This "SEO Plug in" allows us to write additional texts for every page of the site. For an example of how this works, please see the bottom text box on this page: [url removed, login to view] The SEO Plug-in will not be required on the homepage.
- The overall site must look identical to that shown in the psd's. We require an excellent, clean job. Sloppy work (e.g. pieces or sections missing) will not be accepted!
- The developer will be paid for the work once all of the tasks have been completed, and the job has been done in full. We will need to be completely live and running on the front-end before you are paid.
- Any questions about what we require? Please send us any questions and we will respond ASAP.