The project involves building an eCommerce store for supply of healthcare equipment and miscellaneous items direct from a warehouse to the end-user.
The following is required (as a minimum):
- Creative (theme) and Logo design
- Front-end design with support for Active Flipper chart, Social NWg, Blogs, Articles (incl Download), Video and other active content
- Integration to open-source CMS (backend) such as Drupal or Joomla.
- Flexible design to allow new products and product categories to be added
- "Simple" Shopping cart/checkout including postage/shipping calculator. AUD Currency.
- User to enter email address to commence checkout process (and therefore support for email/cutomer information capture)
- Product catalogue search and filtering
- Site search
- Secure checkout to manual processing through bank's merchant account (Stage1 checkout)
- Support for Google Analytics, etc
- Support for Adsense
- Optimised for SEO... working with project owner to define Keywords
- Support for links to other sites (Other suppliers, Govt Resources, etc)
- NOTE: The successful bidder will be required to take end to end responsibility with the employer’s chosen web-host to ensure the site activates correctly and goes live.
- Limited user training as required
The following optional items should be priced separately:
- The possibility of integrating into a hosted backend (eg GoDaddy QuickCart) should be considered as a cheaper alternative.
- Secure SSL Certificate checkout (Stage 2 checkout)
- Multiple currency support (AUD, USD, NZD, others in SE Asia)