Developer for a very simple ecommerce page is requested.
The page will be a private page (the users will only be service centers of my company) with about 150 users.
The page is a “spare parts” order page so the users on login will have the following options:
- Public area (for service centers)
- Create an order: Imputing model code (11 digits) a parts list will be shown (about 150 parts per products) and the user can choose the needed spare parts for the repair. The user can choose the spare part code, and number of pieces needed (more than one different spare part can be ordered), after confirming, they will introduce the repair number, and ordder code; and the order will be saved. (each order can contain multiple lines but only from the same product)
- Check order status: users can see here the list of the last 30 days orders and it’s status (delivered, pending, or partial delivery),
- If delivered, they will see the Tracking number/s of the order as a html link to the parcel company;
- if partial delivery, will see the tracking numbers , and the notes of the non delivered lines;
- if nto delivered, they will se the notes
Users will have also an option to search by order dateor order code.
Private area for my deparment:
- Pending orders: this area should contain a list of the orders pending to be delivered. There they will imput the tracking number of the parcel company as confirmation of the delivery ; partial deliveries can be done, so when some parts are sent and other not, we can imput a note on the parts not sent.
- Parts list mantain: There the database of the parts of each model can be mantained (the list contains code, description1, description2, price) and new models can be imputed. This area whould have ipmort funcion from CSV.
- Users mantain: there new users can be created and deleted.
- Administrator area: there administrator can download statistics of the usage of the page (a excel file containing the information of each order (all timestamps have to be automatic)
creation date and user, delivery date and user who imput the tracking number, etc..