Our company is based in California (USA). We maintain an e-commerce website which was developed on Interspire Shopping Cart.
We are now looking for a qualified webmaster, with a very strong knowledge in Interspire Shopping Cart, for regular freelance work on our Interspire site.
Qualifying candidate is expected to provide freelance work, 4 hours a day, 4-5 days a week.
Work includes, but is not limited, to:
• General site design and maintenance in Interspire Shopping Cart environment;
• Graphic and website design;
• Design of Banners and promos;
• Production and editing of videos;
• General admin work and maintenance of the site;
• Social networking, including Twitter, YouTube, Blog, FaceBook and more;
• BDM, RSS and pinging;
• Management of e-mail marketing and mailing list;
• Operation and Management of Mass-email marketing program;
• and much more
- Candidate must be very knowledgeable with Interspire shopping cart.
- Candidate must have strong website design and web-mastering skills.
- Candidate must have proven experience and must be able to provide valid references.
- Candidates should provide links representing their original design work.
- Please specify if you worked in Interspire Shsopping Cart websites before. Please provide specific examples.
- PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who are web-designers and programmers, and who have knowledge in programming, customizing or modifying Interspire Shopping Cart, should provide more details about their Interspire programming and development skills.
On behalf of our company, we wish you all Good Luck!