I am looking for an organisation to do the design and launch of a blog network I have had on the agenda for the last 12 months.
I am using a host currently that satisfies my needs and I believe will continue to do so, additionally I have the basic MT sites setup but not active - no content - and I need some help taking the next step and this involves some of the following
1. I need the blogs (they are on different domains) professionally configured and maintained (technically not content-wise) for 12 months. So that I don't have to worry about them going down and I want to know I have the best plug-ins available to get the job done.
2. I need SEO built into the site so as to minimise the work I have to do with the authors e.g. Conical links etc.
3. Also lastly but definitely not the least (probably the most actually), I need your educated advice and experience on the development of my network and a logical roll-out and advancement of the sites.
I need an idea of how much you charge, what your process is and limitation.
In any response please include a these additional items:
* References of work - There must be a clear articulation of what you did for any company you claim to have worked with. Proof such as your companies link at the bottom will make your bid more likely to succeed.
* I need to know as soon as possible how quickly you can build the network and when your team could start consultation on the project if I went with your organisation.
Lastly the reference sites must represent work that costed a minimum of $3000.00 and the PR Rank for the sites must be a minimum of 5. I am not interested in any here now and gone tomorrow organisations so if you don't have some kind of history on Getafreelancer then don't bother.
I am a serious Buyer, looking for a supplier that will do an excellent job. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like I will add any relevant answers to the clarification board no problem as it is in my best interests to find someone that wants and is able to work with me.
PS. I am price sensitive but I won't shun quality just to get a lower price. I am looking to get the most value which means a good price with good quality of service. 'Cheap' providers need not apply.