We are seeking a full-time Web Master.
We are looking for someone who can help create and maintain several sites for our business. The webmaster would be responsible for monitoring, improving, and updating the performance of the websites. The right person will also be responsible for trouble shooting and answering questions.
Graphics experience is a plus because professional looking websites are a must! Open communication is also a must! The right person will provide daily feedback on work progress and revisions.
The following skill set is desired:
• Ability to create a website that works properly and is easily and quickly accessible to as many people as possible regardless of the browser or operating system they are using.
• Knowledge of SEO techniques and site/file security.
• Knowledge of the changing technical standards in areas such as HTML, HTTP, and XML that will affect the workings of the websites.
• Create website graphics, jazz up .pdf documents, 3-d covers, logos, banners, power point presentation graphics, book covers, etc.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently. We are looking for someone who can work independently, taking a general idea and making it a reality.
• Extensive webmaster knowledge and abilities.
• Camtasia and Power Point experience a plus.
• Ability to speak and write English including proper spelling and grammar.
• Ability to have phone conversations and IM chats via Skype.
A little about us…
We are an Internet Marketing company that creates information products, membership websites, and other marketing and branding identities.
Clients hire us to strategize and implement massive publicity and PR campaigns online, in order to build their businesses, build traffic, and promote their exposure online and offline.
We work with a variety of clients in a variety of areas, Industries, and niches, so there is always something new happening!
We are always recruiting new talent to grow with our company.
***** Very Important ****
With your response please include:
• Several examples of websites that you have created and maintained (provide urls) and any other documents or links to your work.
• Provide additional information regarding the work that you did on the websites, what programs were used, and how long the project took.
• Relevant experience.
• A detailed history or resume of your experience.
• Client testimonials or references.
• Whether or not you are available full-time.
• The earliest date you can start.
• Your monthly salary requirements based on working 160 hours per month (40 per week).
• Please list your monthly salary requirements in US dollars $.
• Ask any questions you may have that aren’t already answered in this ad.
• Please allow up to 48 - 72 hours for a response.
• Failure to include the above information may result in no response from us.
***** Very Important ****
This is not just a project - this is a full-time, on-going position for the right person.