Requirements of the site
Objectives of the Site:
1. To give information about various programs to prospects.
2. To track visitors, get their profiles and understand their requirements without much of form filling.
3. To generate qualified leads for different programs based on the interest of the individual visiting the site which would be used for mailing & tele-calling
4. To inform the prospects about launch of the relevant programmes
5. Download of program application forms, loan application forms, etc
6. Notice board for Existing students & Alumni
7. Placement support for Students & Job Postings for prospective employers
8. Analytics for various lead generation programs like Ads, emailing, etc
1. Registration of an Individual (validating email address & getting a mobile number and city to which he belongs).
2. Retrieval of forgotten password
3. News area covering New Program Launches & Events
4. Partner tie-ups : Education Loans from Banks
5. Integration of a chat session with a counselor
6. Video & Photo Gallery
7. Search window
Site Navigation tabs to be included in Home Page:
Hughes Net Global Education
Registration (For Corporate – Job Postings)
About Us page:
This would have some texts and photo graphs – matter would be provided in a word file
HughesNet Global Education Page
Same as above with a video clipping
Would identify the Areas like Finance, Marketing, HR, and General Management etc.
The selection of this by a visitor has to be tracked.
The Program Page would have links to different Programs each of which would an individual page comprising photographs, text & videos.
It should be possible to add a new page for a new program without any coding.
Would have a list of Institutes with whom we have tie-ups.
The Institute selected by the visitor also has to be tracked.
The Links of each Institute would take to programs offered by that institute.
The page/s would have Photos & text.
Registration for Job Posting:
Complete Contact Address, URL of the prospective employer, Contact Person Name, email & telephone number etc.
Existing & Past Students would have access to this area based on authentication.
Exam & other Schedules
Fees Due Dates
Interesting articles or links to sites etc would be displayed here
Contact Details of all centers
Analytics & Reporting:
This area would be accessible to Management Only.
Various Reports on site usage
Content Management would be handled here
3 freelancers are bidding on average $483 for this job
Very interested in this project. I have experience in all forms of media. Please get back to me so we can discuss further on this project. www.skywarestudios.com.