Here is a list of projects my newest client needs done, in order of importance:
• Migrate a website from [url removed, login to view] to OfficeLive.com. (1 hr)
• Build a 'squeeze page' and figure out how to upload the rebranded software to the website.(1.5 hr)
• Research how to get a program certified by home-schooling agencies in Ohio, USA.(2.5 hr)
• Search the C.F.D.A website for grants that will finance the home-school program.(2 hr)
• Pull contact info from local chamber of commerce's and enter into two different lists.(4 hr)
• Update PHP List from the two lists and upload when needed.(2 hr)
• Research key phrase for each page of a website and update the page(s).(3 hr)
Client will pay $5 per hour and expects each project not take longer than time allowed.
Please submit an original bid (NO 'canned' repsonses please), a short list of projects (2 or 3) you've done similar to this one, along with these attention-to-detail words "part-time".
**If these instructions are NOT followed, my client says she will NOT consider you for this project. Successful candiates will be first considered for future work within GAF, this project may be split between more than one provider.